Monday, June 16, 2014

I wanna live the present
Wonder of the future
Not bother by the past

But,

Past already beneath my mind
Memories that keep swirling around
Like the wind blowing through the air

Future is something horror dream
That comes sneaking to the night
Taking all my peaceful sleep

Still, I wanna live the present
Still, I'm stay the weak me
Still, I keep holding on the past
Still, I keep afraid of something far ahead

Yes I am pretending living the present
When they said time may heals
But how I wish time will freeze
Coz, it's better to feel the pain
than to feel nothing

And, yes I'm living the present
With it bounded to the past and future
And I don't know how long this will lasts
Guess the memories are the curse
The future are the poisonous cure


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 Monolog Seorang Aku.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.