Friday, May 23, 2014

There is time, I am weak...I am lost, I am worn out, I am bleeding inside and no one knows

I never ask for something bigger from all of you, human race coz human are just disappointing, but since I am human too, sometimes my heart feel that I need some words from other human but yet, I don't.

And what is more painful than disappointing? It's so painful till I have no words to explain. I told my heart to hush down, hey heart, can you be more stiff? can you just be quiet? Why you're so sensitive and begin to shake? What's on earth you have to break down?

If I can tear open my chest, I will take you out, heart. I will take you out and throw you to the floor, crash you, smash you so you can be quiet. Now, hush!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 Monolog Seorang Aku.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.