Sunday, May 11, 2014

Just take a break, and let's think..for me who have so much 'free time' for now..lol

For all 23 years I lived in this world, still I am so foolish and stupid, the more I know, the more things undiscovered..the more things I see, the more questions knocking my mind. I stay fool and my stupidity scale keeps on growing.

I have so many questionable things in my mind, like an innocent child I'm asking for the answers

For all the years we have been living, how many people we encounter, some of them come and go just like the wind passing by, some of them come and stay for a while and leave us bleeding a little until time heal the scars, some of them come and stay for a while and go but they stay in our life and in our heart forever.

Some are so judgmental, some are so hypocrite, some are selfish, some are materialistic, some are arrogant, some are invisible, some are lonely, some are understanding, some are listening, some are caring, some are loving, some are kind, some are cruel but that is how the world works.

We sleep, we wake up, we work, we eat, we drink, we communicate, and everyday is almost the same. I wonder how many people in this world only aim for money and this kind of repetitive routines in their life. I wonder when they reach this stage of life so then they will stop aiming and dreaming? Are we supposed to do the same things and routines till we leave this temporary world? Sometimes I think that we never live long enough to discover and explore this mystery world but we can try to do in our own way, right?

Everyone is an amateur, coz we never live long enough to master all the skills we have and to discover all the wonders of the world. I know it's impossible for me too, but I will keep on dreaming and hoping. Hope is the only thing that bigger than fear and the only thing for us to fear on is the fear itself.

Aku merepek apa,just meluahkan sedikit apa yg aku fikir. It's nothing. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 Monolog Seorang Aku.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.